Taurus - TCP Polymer Laserguard Overmold Front Activation w/HolsterManufacture ID: LG-407HThe Taurus TCP pistol in .380 ACP is about as compact as they come while stil packing the punch needed for concealed carry. And given its size we wanted to keep things small when we designed a laser for the TCP. This hard polymer laser sight was designed on the same principles as previous Laserguard products - make it small and simple to operate. And with instinctive front activation you'll be able to point the tiny Taurus pistol quickly and fire with confidence. Includes holster.(Laserguard only gun not included.)Specifications: - Activation: Instinctive Activation; Front - Material: Comfortable Rubber Overmold - User Adjustable: Both Windage and Elevation - Master On/Off Switch: None - Warranty: 3 Years Complete - Beam Intensity: 5mw peak 633nm class IIIa laser. Maximum output that federal law and technology allow. - Dot Size: Approximately 0.5 diameter at 50 feet. - Power Source: 1/3N 3 volt lithium battery (1 included) - Fits: Taurus TCP in .380
- Free Pocket Holster included
- Hard Polymer, overmolded front activation
- Instinctive activation and fully adjustable for windage and elevation
- Manufactured to fit seamlessly with the firearm frame
- Proudly made in the USA
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.