Product Description:- For a demonstration of why Crimson Trace laser sights make you a better shooter, look no further than y our favorite semi-auto. Because it2019;s here that our precision engineering and repeatable accuracy have really earned their reputation. And if concealed carry is your thing, the seamless integration of lasergrips won2019;t inhibit holster fit. Or anything else except a criminal2019;s confidence.
- For Sig P228 and P229 pistols
- Instinctive front-activation
- Rubber overmolded backstrap and activation point
- Rugged polymer with aggressive texture
- Smaller diode housing for greater holster compatibility and improved handling for left-handed shooters
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.