This unique design mounts onto the trigger guard and locates the laser diode directly under the muzzle. A front-located pressure switch activates the laser when the gun is held in a normal firing grip. Fully adjustable for windage and elevation, the LG-430 is the sleekest, most fully-featured laser sight for Kel-Tec pistols. (Grips/Laser only, gun not included.) Specifications: - Activation: Instinctive Activation Front, Middle Finger - Material: Hard Polymer - User Adjustable: Yes, Both Windage and Elevation - Warranty: 3 Years Complete - Beam Intensity: 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser. Maximum output that federal law and technology allow. - Dot Size: Approximately 0.5 inch diameter at 50 feet. - Power Source: One ea, 1/3N 3 V Lithium (or 2 ea V 357 1.5V Silver Oxide) - Fits: Kel-Tec P3AT and P32 pistols
- Activation: Instinctive sctivation, front, middle finger
- Beam intensity: 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser
- Dot size: Approximately 0.5-inch diameter at 5
- Maximum output that federal law and technology allow
- User adjustable: Both windage and elevation
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.