Product Description:- Fits models spring field armory XD full size, compact, and sub-compact in 9-Millimeter, .357 SIG, .40 S and W, and .45 GAP. Does not fit .45 ACP, use LG-445. New laser sights for spring field armory has been a part of American history since 1777 when it began storing muskets and cannons for the revolutionary army. My how times have changed. Today spring field armory USA offers a complete line of precision rifles and pistols based on classic designs, and the XD line is one of the hottest handguns on the market. And now crimson trace brings to the XD the precision of laser grips laser sight technology. XD laser grips now available. Introducing the hottest laser grips design to come along this season. XD laser grips feature a remarkable new design concept to incorporate a laser sight into a polymer pistol. This revolutionary design encircles the polymer grip of the XD and is anchored in place by a locking piece that covers the beaver tail, leaving the key ergonomic characteristics of the XD in place.
- Beam intensity: 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser
- Both windage and elevation adjustment
- Dot size approximately: 0.5-inch diameter at 50 feet
- Instinctive activation, front
- Master on/off switch
- Over four hours of on-time use and a five year shelf life
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.