bGreen Laserguard - 1911/bbrManufacture ID: LG-451brbrThe highly anticipated LG-451 Laserguard is Crimson Trace's first 1911 pistol green laser sight. Designed to fit seamlessly on the trigger guard of 1911 Government (5") and Commander (4" to 4.25") models the LG-451 takes the unmatched low-light defensive capabilities of red lasers to a new level. Highly visible in all lighting conditions the LG-451 Laserguard is the ultimate tactical upgrade for your 1911 pistol.br /br /Specifications:br /br /- Platform: Laserguard br /- Material: Polymer br /- Color: Black br /- Activation Location: Front Activation br /- Master On/Off Switch: Yes br /- Attachment: Trigger Guard Attachment br /- Battery Type: One CR2 Lithium Battery br /- Finish: Polymer Housing with Rubber Overmold Activation Pad br /- Installation: User Installed br /- Laser Battery Life: Over Two Hours br /- Activation Mode: Pressure Activated br /- Sighting: Factory Sighted at 50' br /- User Adjustable Windage and Elevation br /- Warranty: Three Year Full Warranty br /- Dot Size Approx.: 0.50" at 50'br /br /- Fits: Kimber & Smith & Wesson Full-Size and Compact 1911 Pistols
- Dot size of approximately 0.50 inches at 50 feet
- Factory sighted at 50-feet
- Front activated with master on/ off switch
- Green laser is highly visible in all lighting conditions
- Laserguard attaches to trigger guard
- Over 2 hour battery life
- Polymer hous
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.