LG-637G Green Lasergrips are a rear-activated green laser sight for GLOCK 3rd Generation Full-Size pistols in the following models: 17, 17L, 22, 31, 34 and 35. Featuring Crimson Trace's famous Instinctive Activation, which allows the laser to be activated with a normal firing grip, the LG-637G includes a Master On/Off Switch for completely powering down the unit. User-installed in moments by attaching securely to the gun frame, this laser sight is fully adjustable for windage and elevation. Platform: Laser grips Material: Polymer Attachment: Grip Attachment Activation Location: Rear Activation Sighting Factory Sighted at 50' Master On/Off Switch: Yes Laser Output: 5mW Green Laser Activation Mode: Pressure Activated Laser Visibility: Approx .5 Inch Diameter at 50 Feet Wrench Size: 0.05 User Adjustable Windage and Elevation Finish: Polymer Grip with Rubber Overmold Activation Pad Installation: User Installed Color: Black Dot Size: Approx. 0.50 at 50' Battery Type: Four #2016 lithium batteries (Included)
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.