The M&P Series Lasergrips for S&W pistols are interchangeable between different calibers of the M&P pistol and feature a hard polymer surface that's most closely matches the medium stock Smith & Wesson grip inserts. These lasergrips fit the M&P pistol just like the stock grips while offering a compact laser diode housing that's well suited to most carry and duty holsters. They also feature a rear-activation switch that's part of your natural grip so there's no fumbling to activate the laser with your trigger finger. (Grips/Laser only, gun not included.) Specifications: - Gun not included - Activation: Instinctive Activation Rear - Materials: Hard Polymer - User Adjustable: Both Windage and Elevation - Compact Design: Uses 3mm diode housing - Warranty: 3 Years Complete - Master On/Off Switch: Yes - Beam Intensity: 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser. Maximum output that federal law and technology allow. - Dot Size: Approximately 0.5 inch diameter at 50 feet. - Power Source: Two #2032 lithium batteries (included) over four hours of on-time use and a five year shelf life - Fits: M&P .357 Sig, M&P .40, M&P 9mm, M&P45 - Black * Does not fit Compact or Ambidexterous Safety models.
- Beam intensity: 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser
- Both windage and elevation adjustment
- Dot size approximately: 0.5-inch diameter at 50 feet
- Instinctive activation, rear
- Master on/off switch
- Over four hours of on-time use and a
- Uses 3mm diode housing
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.