Springfield Armory - EMP G10 BlackManufacture ID: LG-912Crimson Trace Master Series Lasergrips for Springfield Armory EMPThe LG-912 Master Series Lasergrips for Springfield Armory EMP combines custom grip quality with the tactical advantages that only a Crimson Trace laser sight can provide. Front activated the LG-912 features Crimson Trace's Instinctive Activation which means that the laser is activated when the gun is held in a natural firing grip. Specifications:- Platform: Master Series Lasergrips - Attachment: Grip Replacement - Activation Location: Front Activation - Sighting: Factory Sighted at 50' - Master On/Off Switch: Yes - Batteries For Life: Yes - Battery Type: Two #2032 Batteries - Laser Battery Life: Over Four Hours - Laser Output: 5mW Red Laser - Activation Mode: Pressure Activated - Laser Visibility: Approx .5 Inch Diameter at 50 Feet - User Adjustable: Windage and Elevation - Installation: User Installed - Color: Black - Dot Size: Approx. 0.50 at 50'
- Activation Location: Front Activation
- Attachment: Grip Replacement
- Compatibility: Springfield Armory EMP
- Master On/Off Switch: Yes
- Sighting: Factory Sighted at 50'
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.