UBR1049: Features: -Blade material: Stainless steel.-Base material: Metal.-Made of 100pct pre-consumer, 45pct total recycled content.-Type: Rotary.-Sheet capacity : 15.-Cut length : 15''.-Replacement blades: CUI-74027 and CUI-74030. Dimensions: -Base dimensions: 10'' W x 15'' D. Warranty: -Manufacturer provides lifetime limited warranty.
- Cutting is easy and accurate, thanks to the luminous paper guide made from light-harvesting acrylic.
- Handy compartment stores extra blades and cutting mats.
- The calibrated sturdy metal base is great for repetitive cuts.
- The stainless steel no-touch safety blade cuts standard paper, card stock, photos and plastic sheets.
- Trimmer Board Type: Rotary Sheet Capacity: 15 Cut Length: 15 in Trimmer Board Special Features: N/A.
- Paper Size, US : Letter
- Notebook Type : Account
- Paper Size, ISO : A4
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.