Crown Ti 4002 Power Amplifier Manufacturer's Description for Crown Ti4002 Power Amplifier with DSP, 3200 Watts The Crown Ti4002 Power Amplifier features state of the art technology for efficient, lightweight, and clean power which is perfect for a variety of speaker set-ups. There's no debate when you choose Crown's Ti 2 Series, you're choosing one of the most powerful and innovative amplifiers on the market today. That's because the Ti 2 Series amps continue to set the standard for unmatched performance and value, delivering the goods night after night without breaking a sweat. With such innovations as a universal tracking switch-mode power supply and a fully integrated suite of speaker processing tools, these amps are at the top of their class when it comes to thermal efficiency and system fleibility. You also have greatly improved control capabilities. The addition of Peak Plus Limiters gives you full command over threshold, attack and release, and we enhanced the Subharmonic Synth so you can easily manage frequency, gain and filter type, allowing for application-specific tuning. Plus, you'll now be able to tailor fan speed for specific applications and have software visibility of the Power Supply Temperature and AC Line Voltage. Combine all of that with integrated cast-aluminum rack handles for maimum durability and portability and you have the power to move you - and the world. Features Peak Plus Limiters provide the ultimate in system performance and protection by allowing full control over threshold, attack, and release Enhanced Subharmonic Synth section provides user control over frequency, gain and filter type for system-specific tuning 3 User-defined fan mode controls - normal, early and full- speed - for matching fan performance to a specific application New system monitoring provides software visibility of AC line voltage and power supply temperature.
- "1 Brand New Crown XTi4002 Power Amplifier
- 10 Indicator = Green LED flashes when output signal exceeds -10 dB below clip.
- 20 Indicator = Green LED flashes when output signal level exceeds -20 dB below clip.
- AC Line Current (120 VAC amplifier playing 1/8 power pink noise into 4 ohms per ch) = 10.5A; no more than 38W at idle
- AC Line Voltage and Frequency Configurations = 100 VAC, 120 VAC, 220-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Also adjustable high and low shelving filters.
- Bridge-Mono, 4 ohms = 3200W
- Bridge-Mono, 8 ohms = 2400W
- Channel-1 Speakon is wired with Ch. 1 and Ch. 2 outputs for use with optional single 4-conductor cable.
- Chassis = Steel
- Clip Indicator = Red LED, one per channel, turns on at the threshold of audible distortion
- Cooling = Proportional speed fan with front-to-rear airflow.
- Crossover Filters = Highpass and Lowpass per channel. Butterworth 6/12/18/24 dB per octave.
- Crosstalk (below rated power) = 20 kHz - 1 kHz: > 70 db
- Damping Factor 20 Hz to 1 kHz = > 500
- Delay = For signal alignment of driver; 50 mS of total delay.
- Dimensions = 19" (W) x 3.5" (H) x 12.25" (D)
- Frequency Response (at 1 watt, 20 Hz - 20 kHz) = +0 dB, 1 dB
- Front Panel = Cast-aluminum
- HiQnet USB Connector = Type B, connects to HiQnet network.
- Input Connectors = XLR, one per channel
- Input EQ = 6 parametric filters per channel with adjustable Q, 15 dB boost/cut.
- Input Impedance (nominal) = 20k ohms balanced, 10k ohms unbalanced
- Input/Output Connectors
- Integrated Processing
- LCD Screen = Backlit liquid crystal display that shows preset and processing status
- Level = Two front-panel rotary level controls, one for each channel
- Link/Out Connector = Loop-thru signal from input connector for linking another amplifier, one per channel.
- Linkwitz-Riley 24/48 dB per Octave. Also includes 15 dB bandpass gain and polarity control.
- Maximum Input Signal = +22 dBu typical
- Net Weight = 18.5 lbs (8.4kg)
- Operating Temperature = 0C to 40C at 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Output Connectors = Two Neutrik Speakon NL4MP output connectors.
- Output EQ = 8 parametric filters per channel with adjustable Q, 15 dB boost/cut.
- Peakx Plus Limiter = User defeatable limiter that allows users to control Threshold, Attack, and Release times.
- Power Indicator = Blue LED illuminates when the amplifier has been turned on and has power
- Power Switch = On/Off switch applies AC power to the amplifier
- Presets = 50 total presets, 49 of which are user-definable.
- Ready Indicator = Green LED, one per channel, illuminates when the amplifier is ready to produce audio.
- Sel/Prev/Next Buttons = Three buttons near the LCD screen that are used to access menu items and front panel lockout
- Sensitivity (for full rated power at 4 ohms) = 1.4 Vrms
- Shipping Weight = 21.5 lbs (9.8kg)
- Signal Indicator = Green LED, one per channel, illuminates when a very low-level signal is present at input (may be used for troubleshooting cable runs).
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (below rated 1kHz power at 8 ohms) = 100 dB (A weighted)
- Stereo, 2 ohms (per ch.) = 1600W
- Stereo, 4 ohms (per ch.) = 1200W
- Stereo, 8 ohms (per ch.) = 650W
- SubHarmonic Synth = Takes the low-frequency content of the input signal and "synthesizes" a new signal that is the same as the input signal but one octave lower.
- Temp Indicator = Red LED, one per channel, illuminates under excessive temperature conditions
- The new synthesized signal is then mixed with the original signal to create the effect. New: Users now have control over frequency, gain, and filter type.
- This 8-filter EQ section can be bypassed.
- This Listing and Price is for 1 Brand New Power Amplifier"
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) = < 0.5%
- wo binding post outputs (in parallel with Speakon connectors).
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.