The JS-40 HandHeld Magnifier from Carson Optical is a 3" compact, easy to use 2.5x power Magnifier for home, school or office. Its crystal clear acrylic lens gives you a sharp distortion-free view. The HandHeld Magnifier has a 5x power bifocal lens, which allows you to see even the finest details with ease.
This Magnifier is a great low vision aid and assists in reading small print. At only 2.6 oz the HandHeld Magnifier is lightweight and comfortable to use for a long period of time.
- Product Type Handheld Magnifier
- Manufacturer Part Number JS-40
- Manufacturer Carson Optical
- Product Model JS-40
- Product Name HandHeld Series - JS-40
- Product Line HandHeld
- Brand Name Carson
- Thickness 875.0 mil
- Weight (Approximate) 2.60 oz
- Length 8.3"
- Width 3.3"
- Features Distortion-free
- Features Lightweight
- Features Comfortable Grip
- Magnifier Size 3" Diameter
- Magnifying Power 2.5X
- Magnifying Power 5X Inset
- Lens Material Acrylic
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.