The LC-15 LumiCraft from Carson Optical is a wearable 2x power Hands Free lighted Magnifier with a 4x power bi-focal spot lens. It's clip-on light prevents eyestrain and provides bright, shadowless illumination. The LumiCraft Magnifier has an adjustable neck cord for any sewing or craft activity where both hands are needed. This Magnifier comes with a built-in battery operated light, which allows for use in low light conditions.
- Product Type Handheld Magnifier
- Manufacturer Part Number LC-15
- Manufacturer Website Address www.carson-optical.com
- Manufacturer Carson Optical
- Product Model LC-15
- Product Name LumiCraft 2x Hands Free LIGHTED Magnifier with 4x Spot Lens
- Product Line LumiCraft
- Brand Name Carson
- Weight (Approximate) 2.00 lb
- Length 9.3"
- Height 1.0"
- Width 4.8"
- Features Wearable
- Features Illuminated
- Features Built-in Light
- Features Adjustable Cord
- Magnifier Size 4.33" Diameter
- Magnifying Power 2X Lens
- Magnifying Power 4X Inset
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.