The LK-30 Lighted MagniLook from Carson Optical is the Magnifier that's always ready! This Magnifier boasts a 2.5x power crystal-clear acrylic lens, 4.5x power spot lens, built-in ultra bright twin LED Lights and adjustable neck strap. The MagniLook Maginifier can be used as both a Pendant Magnifier and as a Hand Held Magnifier. Simply unclasp the MagniLook Magnifer from the neck strap and it can be used Hand Held. Having trouble remembering where you put your Magnifier? The Lighted MagniLook Magnifier is perfect for you. Wear the MagniLook Magnifier around your neck and you'll know where to find it when you need it! The Lighted MagniLook Magnifier is ideal for crafts, hobbies and everyday use.
- Product Type Handheld Magnifier
- Manufacturer Part Number LK-30
- Manufacturer Carson Optical
- Product Model LK-30
- Product Name Lighted MagniLook - LK-30
- Product Line MagniLook
- Brand Name Carson
- Package Contents
- Lighted MagniLook - LK-30
- 3 x SR41 Battery
- Weight (Approximate) 2.20 oz
- Color Clear
- Length 5"
- Width 3.1"
- Depth 0.6"
- Features LED Lighted
- Features Battery Operated
- Magnifying Power 2.5x Lens
- Magnifying Power 4.5x Inset
- Lens Material Acrylic
- Magnifier Diameter 2.76"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.