The LT-10 Lighted LinenTest Magnifier from Carson Optical is a compact, fold-out LinenTest Magnifier featuring a 11.5x power 15mm lens. Dual lens design ensures a clear, distortion-free view. Super bright LED light illuminates your subject.
Make fine focus adjustments by twisting the focus wheel. The LT-10 Lighted LinenTest Magnifier contains markings in both inches and centimeters for easy measuring of small parts and is perfect for stitch counting. This Magnifier is portable, lightweight and folds flat for storing when not in use. The LT-10 Lighted LinenTest Magnifier comes complete with a hard plastic case for safe storage.
- Product Type Loupe
- Manufacturer Part Number LT-10
- Manufacturer Website Address www.carson-optical.com
- Manufacturer Carson Optical
- Product Model LT-10
- Product Name Lighted LinenTest - LT-10
- Product Line Lighted LinenTest
- Brand Name Carson
- Package Contents
- Lighted LinenTest - LT-10
- Hard Plastic Case
- 3 x Button Cell Battery (#392)
- Weight (Approximate) 1.00 lb
- Length 1.5"
- Height 0.8"
- Width 1.5"
- Features Foldable
- Features Distortion-free
- Features LED Lighted
- Features Illuminated
- Features Lightweight
- Magnifier Size 0.59" Diameter
- Magnifying Power 11.5X Lens
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.