The SN-50 Stuff-It from Carson Optical is a patent pending lens cleaning system that features a super-soft microfiber lens cloth housed inside a protective pouch. Simply pull the lens cloth out of the pouch to use. When not in use, pull the drawstring to retract the lens cloth back into the pouch and stuff the remaining cloth in with one finger. The protective pouch will keep the cloth clean and dry so it will always be ready for use. The Stuff-It is compact and extremely portable. The Stuff-It fits easily in your pocket, Camera bag, Binocular case or use the attached hook to clip it to your jacket. The Stuff-It is ideal for cleaning Binocular Lenses, Spotting Scope Lenses, Telescope Lenses, Camera Lenses, GPS devices, Eyeglasses and more. The microfiber lens cloth is safe to use on all Lenses. Will not scratch or damage Lenses in any way.
- Product Type Cleaning Cloth
- Manufacturer Part Number SN-50BU
- Manufacturer Carson Optical
- Product Model SN-50BU
- Product Name Stuff-It SN-50BU Lens Cloth
- Product Line Stuff-It
- Brand Name Carson
- Material MicroFiber
- Weight (Approximate) 0.30 oz
- Color Blue
- Application/Usage Lens
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.