Crucial 8GB DDR2 SDRAM Memory Module - 8GB (2 x 4GB) - 800MHz DDR2-800/PC2-6400 - Non-ECC - DDR2 SDRAM - 200-pin SoDIMM
A small outline dual inline memory module (SODIMM) consists of a number of memory components (usually black) that are attached to a printed circuit board (usually green). SODIMMs get their name because they are smaller and thinner than regular DIMMs. The gold pins on the bottom of the SODIMM provide a connection between the module and a socket on a larger printed circuit board. The pins on the front and back of a SODIMM are not connected.
200-pin SODIMMs are used to provide DDR and DDR2 SDRAM memory for notebook computers. 200-pin SODIMMs are available in PC2700 DDR SDRAM, PC3200 DDR SDRAM, DDR2 PC2-6400 SDRAM, DDR2 PC2-5300 SDRAM, DDR2 PC2-4200 SDRAM and DDR2 PC2-3200 SDRAM. To use DDR or DDR2 memory, your system motherboard must have 200-pin SODIMM slots and a DDR- or DDR2-enabled chipset. A DDR or DDR2 SODIMM will not fit into a standard SDRAM SODIMM socket. (Information about which memory technology your system uses is included in the Crucial Memory Advisor tool.)
The number of black components on a 200-pin SODIMM can vary, but it always has 100 pins on the front and 100 pins on the back, for a total of 200. 200-pin SODIMMs are approximately 2.625 inches long and 1.25 inches high, though the heights can vary. Like 144-pin SODIMMs, 200-pin SODIMMs have one small notch within the row of pins; however, the notch on the 200-pin SODIMMs is closer to the left side of the module.
- Product Type RAM Module
- Manufacturer Part Number CT2KIT51264AC800
- Manufacturer Crucial
- Product Name 8GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR2 SDRAM Memory Module
- Brand Name Crucial
- Number of Pins 200-pin
- Form Factor SoDIMM
- Length 5.3"
- Width 1.2"
- Device Supported Notebook
- Error Checking Non-ECC
- Number of Modules 2 x 4 GB
- Signal Processing Unbuffered
- Memory Speed 800 MHz
- Memory Size 8 GB
- Memory Technology DDR2 SDRAM
- Memory Standard DDR2-800/PC2-6400
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
- Memory Range : 4 GB - 8 GB
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.