A small outline dual inline memory module (SODIMM) consists of a number of memory components (usually black) that are attached to a printed circuit board (usually green). SODIMMs get their name because they are smaller and thinner than regular DIMMs. The gold pins on the bottom of the SODIMM provide a connection between the module and a socket on a larger printed circuit board. The pins on the front and back of a SODIMM are not connected.
200-pin SODIMMs are used to provide DDR and DDR2 SDRAM memory for notebook computers. 200-pin SODIMMs are available in PC2700 DDR SDRAM, PC3200 DDR SDRAM, DDR2 PC2-6400 SDRAM, DDR2 PC2-5300 SDRAM, DDR2 PC2-4200 SDRAM and DDR2 PC2-3200 SDRAM. To use DDR or DDR2 memory, your system motherboard must have 200-pin SODIMM slots and a DDR- or DDR2-enabled chipset. A DDR or DDR2 SODIMM will not fit into a standard SDRAM SODIMM socket. (Information about which memory technology your system uses is included in the Crucial Memory Advisor tool.)
The number of black components on a 200-pin SODIMM can vary, but it always has 100 pins on the front and 100 pins on the back, for a total of 200. 200-pin SODIMMs are approximately 2.625 inches long and 1.25 inches high, though the heights can vary. Like 144-pin SODIMMs, 200-pin SODIMMs have one small notch within the row of pins; however, the notch on the 200-pin SODIMMs is closer to the left side of the module.
- Product Type RAM Module
- Manufacturer Part Number CT25664AC667
- Manufacturer Crucial
- Product Name 2GB (1 x 2 GB) DDR2 SDRAM Memory Module
- Brand Name Crucial
- Number of Pins 200-pin
- Length 2.6"
- Width 1.2"
- Device Supported Notebook
- Error Checking Non-ECC
- Number of Modules 1 x 2 GB
- Signal Processing Unbuffered
- Memory Speed 667 MHz
- Memory Size 2 GB
- Memory Technology DDR2 SDRAM
- Memory Standard DDR2-667/PC2-5300
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
- Memory Range : 1 GB - 3 GB
|Brand||Micron Technology, Inc|
|Manufacturer||Micron Technology, Inc|
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.