Crucial 2GB, 204-pin SoDIMM, DDR3 PC3-12800 Memory Module - 2 GB - DDR3 SDRAM - 1600 MHz DDR3-1600/PC3-12800 - 1.35 V - Non-ECC - Unbuffered - 204-pin - SoDIMM
Of all the upgrade suppliers to choose from why should you buy Crucial memory? The answer is simple - quality, savings, and support - straight from the source. You won't find a more trusted, better-performing memory upgrade at a lower price.
- Product Type RAM Module
- Manufacturer Part Number CT25664BF160BJ
- Manufacturer Crucial
- Product Name 2GB, 204-pin SoDIMM, DDR3 PC3-12800 Memory Module
- Brand Name Crucial
Intel D33217GKE NUC Core i Mobile Motherboard
- Number of Pins 204-pin
- Form Factor SoDIMM
- CAS Latency CL11
- Device Supported Desktop PC
- Error Checking Non-ECC
- Signal Processing Unbuffered
- Memory Speed 1600 MHz
- Memory Size 2 GB
- Memory Technology DDR3 SDRAM
- Memory Standard DDR3-1600/PC3-12800
- Memory Voltage 1.35 V
- Memory Range : 1 GB - 3 GB
|Brand||Micron Technology, Inc|
|Manufacturer||Micron Technology, Inc|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.