Crucial 16GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4 SDRAM Memory Module - 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) - DDR4 SDRAM - 2133 MHz DDR4-2133/PC4-17000 - 1.20 V - Non-ECC - Unbuffered - 288-pin - DIMM
Crucial DDR4 Desktop Memory
- Speeds start at 2133 MT/s and faster data rates are expected to be available as DDR4 technology matures
- Increase bandwidth by up to 32%
- Reduce power consumption by up to 40%
- Faster burst access speeds for improved sequential data throughput
- Optimized for next generation processors and platforms
- Available in four channel kits up to 64GB
- Limited lifetime warranty
The future of memory is here.
In the ever-changing world of technology, any component more than half a decade old is usually in need of an update. At seven years old and counting, that's exactly the state DDR3 memory is in: computers can only do so much with it.
Since the introduction of DDR3 memory technology in 2007, processors have doubled in capability, SSDs have revolutionized throughput, and graphics cards have drastically increased frame rates, leaving memory as a limiting factor. With Crucial DDR4 Desktop Memory, crush the DDR3 memory bottleneck and unlock a new standard of performance.
2x the Speed
Load applications faster and run demanding programs without lag. Crucial DDR4 memory debuts at 2133 MT/s - more than 30% faster than DDR3 memory technology.1 Even better, as DDR4 technology matures, speeds are projected to hit 3200 MT/s - twice what was possible on standard DDR3 memory.
2x the Bandwidth
Effortlessly multitask between apps, and empower your system to fire on all cylinders. Crucial DDR4 increases memory bandwidth by over 30%, allowing your system to handle more data at once. As DDR4 technology matures, bandwidths are expected to achieve up to 25.6 GB/s - twice that of standard DDR3. To maximize bandwidth, Crucial DDR4 memory is optimized for next-gen platforms that support four channel memory.
40% More Energy Efficient
Get better performance - using less power. Operating at just 1.2V compared to 1.5V for standard DDR3 memory, Crucial DDR4 consumes 20% less voltage than standard DDR3 technology. Crucial DDR4 modules also contain other efficiency features, for an overall power reduction of up to 40%.
- Product Type RAM Module
- Manufacturer Part Number CT2K8G4DFS8213
- Manufacturer Crucial
- Product Name 16GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4 SDRAM Memory Module
- Brand Name Crucial
- Number of Pins 288-pin
- Form Factor DIMM
- CAS Latency CL15
- Device Supported Desktop PC
- Error Checking Non-ECC
- Number of Modules 2 x 8 GB
- Signal Processing Unbuffered
- Memory Speed 2133 MHz
- Memory Size 16 GB
- Memory Technology DDR4 SDRAM
- Memory Standard DDR4-2133/PC4-17000
- Memory Voltage 1.20 V
- Memory Range : > 8 GB
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.