Crucial 16GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR3 SDRAM Memory Module - 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) - DDR3 SDRAM - 1866 MHz DDR3-1866/PC3-14900 - 1.35 V - Non-ECC - Unbuffered - 240-pin - DIMM
Crucial 240-pin DIMMs are used in DDR3 memory for desktop computers. DDR3 is the latest generation of memory with an improved architecture that allows it to transmit data more quickly.
A dual inline memory module (DIMM) consists of a number of memory components (usually black) that are attached to a printed circuit board (usually green). The gold pins on the bottom of the DIMM provide a connection between the module and a socket on a larger printed circuit board. The pins on the front and back of a DIMM are not connected to each other.
Each 240-pin DIMM provides a 64-bit data path (72-bit for ECC or registered or Fully Buffered modules). (The Ballistix and Ballistix Tracer high-performance memory do not come in 72-bit or registered modules.) Standard DDR3 240-pin DIMMs are currently available in PC3-8500 (DDR3 1066MHz) and PC3-10600 (DDR3 1333MHz) speeds. Additional speeds will be added as the technology becomes available.
To use DDR3 memory, your system motherboard must have 240-pin DIMM slots and a DDR3-enabled chipset. This is because a DDR3 SDRAM DIMM will not fit into a standard DDR2 DIMM socket or a DDR DIMM socket.
The number of black components on a 240-pin DIMM can vary, but it always has 120 pins on the front and 120 pins on the back, for a total of 240. 240-pin DIMMs are approximately 5.25 inches long and 1.18 inches high, though the heights can vary. While 240-pin DDR3 DIMMS, 240-pin DDR2 DIMMs, 184-pin DDR DIMMs, and 168-pin DIMMs are approximately the same size, 240-pin DIMMs and 184-pin DIMMs have only one notch within the row of pins.
- Product Type RAM Module
- Manufacturer Part Number CT2KIT102464BD186D
- Manufacturer Crucial
- Product Name 16GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR3 SDRAM Memory Module
- Brand Name Crucial
- Number of Pins 240-pin
- Form Factor DIMM
- Length 5.3"
- Width 1.2"
- CAS Latency CL13
- Device Supported Desktop PC
- Error Checking Non-ECC
- Number of Modules 2 x 8 GB
- Signal Processing Unbuffered
- Memory Speed 1866 MHz
- Memory Size 16 GB
- Memory Technology DDR3 SDRAM
- Memory Standard DDR3-1866/PC3-14900
- Memory Voltage 1.35 V
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
- Memory Range : > 8 GB
|Brand||Micron Technology, Inc|
|Manufacturer||Micron Technology, Inc|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.