Crucial 8GB DDR2 SDRAM Memory Module - 8GB (2 x 4GB) - 667MHz DDR2-667/PC2-5300 - ECC - DDR2 SDRAM - 240-pin
Note: Because Crucial carries modules with more than one design of FBDIMM-approved heat spreaders, your module may look slightly different from the example shown above. Below are some of the other possible products you may receive when ordering this product.
Approximately 5.25 in. by 1.18 in. (133.35 mm by 30 mm)
A dual inline memory module (DIMM) consists of a number of memory components (usually black) that are attached to a printed circuit board (usually green). The gold pins on the bottom of the DIMM provide a connection between the module and a socket on a larger printed circuit board. The pins on the front and back of a DIMM are not connected to each other.
240-pin fully buffered DIMMs (FBDIMMs) are used to provide DDR2 SDRAM memory for servers and motherboards that use FBDIMM technology, as opposed to conventional registered DIMM (RDIMM) technology. DDR2 is a leading-edge generation of memory with an improved architecture that allows it to transmit data very fast. FBDIMM technology utilizes an advanced memory buffer that allows modules to be connected in series " meaning that more memory modules can be connected (and thus memory density is increased) and errors at the connection points are reduced.
Each 240-pin DIMM provides a 64-bit data path (72-bit for ECC or registered or fully buffered modules).
DDR2 240-pin fully buffered DIMMs are available in DDR2 PC2-4200 SDRAM and DDR2 PC2-5300 SDRAM.
To use DDR2 memory, your system motherboard must have 240-pin DIMM
- Product Type RAM Module
- Manufacturer Part Number CT2KIT51272AF667
- Manufacturer Crucial
- Product Name 8GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR2 SDRAM Memory Module
- Brand Name Crucial
- Number of Pins 240-pin
- Length 5.3"
- Width 1.2"
- Device Supported Server
- Error Checking ECC
- Number of Modules 2 x 4 GB
- Signal Processing Fully Buffered
- Memory Speed 667 MHz
- Memory Size 8 GB
- Memory Technology DDR2 SDRAM
- Memory Standard DDR2-667/PC2-5300
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
- Memory Range : 4 GB - 8 GB
|Brand||Micron Technology, Inc|
|Manufacturer||Micron Technology, Inc|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.