Crucial 64GB (1 x 64 GB) DDR4 SDRAM Memory Module - 64 GB (1 x 64 GB) - DDR4 SDRAM - 2400 MHz DDR4-2400/PC4-19200 - 1.20 V - ECC - Registered - LRDIMM
Crucial DDR4 8Gb-based server memory
The next step in DDR4 server memory technology is here.
Process data faster. Reduce power expenses. And minimize your TCO. It all starts with optimizing speed, efficiency, and your IT budget with Crucial DDR4 8Gb-based server memory.
Maximize channel density
Higher density components enable higher density modules, which offer increased performance. This makes it easy to scale up in the future as dependence on server applications increases through expanded virtualization, OLTP, Big Data, in-memory databases, and more - all of which rely on memory density and performance.
Increase energy efficiency and minimize your TCO
Higher-density modules provide more value per gigabit and are also up to 20% more energy efficient than current 4Gb-based offerings. Crucial 8Gb-based server memory also yields a more cost-effective 32GB module when compared to a 4Gb-based 32GB module. Taken together, the increase in density and value contribute to a marked improvement in total cost of ownership.
Enhance server reliability
Crucial 8Gb-based server memory is extensively tested to mission-critical standards and backed by the Reliance Program and a limited lifetime warranty. Validated for the next generation of Intel Xeon server product families, Crucial DDR4 8Gb-based memory maximizes next generation server deployments.
Micron quality-a higher level of reliability.
As a brand of Micron, one of the largest memory manufacturers in the world, Crucial DDR4 memory represents the future of server capability. From the original DDR technology to DDR4, we've engineered the memory technologies that have powered the world's servers for 35 years and counting. Designed for leading platforms, compatible with OEM systems and warranties, and backed by a limited lifetime warranty, Crucial DDR4 memory pushes the limits on server performance.
- Higher component densities enable higher density modules
- Greater installed memory capacity per server
- Available in RDIMMs, LRDIMMs, and ECC UDIMMs in a range of popular densities
- Up to 20% more energy efficient than 4Gb-based modules
- Validated for the latest Intel Xeon processor product families
- Compatible with OEM servers and warranties
- Quality tested to mission-critical server standards
- Backed by the Reliance Program
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Product Type RAM Module
- Manufacturer Part Number CT64G4LFQ424A
- Manufacturer Crucial
- Product Name 64GB (1 x 64 GB) DDR4 SDRAM Memory Module
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification China RoHS
- Environmental Certification Green Dot
- Environmental Certification REACH
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Environmental Certification WEEE
- Brand Name Crucial
- Form Factor LRDIMM
- CAS Latency CL17
- Device Supported Notebook
- Error Checking ECC
- Number of Modules 1 x 64 GB
- Signal Processing Registered
- Memory Speed 2400 MHz
- Memory Size 64 GB
- Memory Technology DDR4 SDRAM
- Memory Standard DDR4-2400/PC4-19200
- Memory Voltage 1.20 V
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.