Keep your iPad on hand wherever you go and rest assured that it will stay safe and secure under the protection of CTA Digital's Anti-Theft Case with Built-In Grip Stand for iPad Air, iPad Air 2, and iPad Pro 9.7". As the next evolution of anti-theft cases, this case is sleeker, more versatile and still just as secure and convenient as ever before. By simply sliding your tablet into the case, attaching the cord to a secure object and locking it up with the key, your tablet becomes a useful tool for any situation without fear of it being stolen. Whether for carrying, hanging, holding or propping, your iPad's use and display won't be limited thanks to the built-in grip stand, hand strap and a unique rotating capability. Plus, with this anti-theft case, you'll still have access to every port and button on the device. So, whether for a mobile workstation, retail display or point-of-sale stand, you can rely on the security and convenience of CTA Digital's Anti-Theft Case with Built-In Grip Stand for iPad Air, iPad Air 2, and iPad Pro 9.7".
- Product Type Security Case
- Manufacturer Part Number PAD-ACGA
- Manufacturer CTA Digital, Inc
- Product Model PAD-ACGA
- Product Name Anti-Theft Case with Built-In Grip Stand for iPad Air and iPad Pro 9.7
- Application/Usage iPad Air
- Application/Usage iPad Air 2
- Application/Usage iPad Pro
- Brand Name CTA Digital
- Package Contents
- 1 x Anti-Theft Case with Built-In Grip Stand for iPad Air and iPad Pro 9.7
- 1 x Strap for Cable Management
- 1 x Security Cable Lock
- 2 x Key
- Country of Origin Taiwan
- Material ABS Plastic
- Weight (Approximate) 1.01 lb
- Color Black
- Height 1.6"
- Width 11.3"
- Depth 7.1"
- Lock Type Cylinder
- Screen Size Supported 9.70"
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Age Segment : Adult
- Gender : Female/Male
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.