CTA Digital Kids Adjustable Activity Table for iPad - Four Leg Base - 4 Legs - 20" Height x 21.50" Width x 13.75" Depth
The Kids Adjustable Activity Table for iPad by CTA Digital helps protect the iPad from bumps and damage, safely bringing the wonder of tablet technology to young children of all ages, from toddlers to preschool and elementary school kids. The practical and engaging Activity Table offers a child size desk space with a special iPad holder tray and stand for the touch of technology this generation's children will need to learn for tomorrow and want to play with today. There are many educational and drawing apps available for iPad, encouraging creativity and early learning for children, and the Activity Table provides the perfect place for kids to enjoy them all. The tray can also be flipped over for a flat table surface, ideal for play and traditional artistic activities, such as drawing and painting. The holder tray is easily adjusted to three different height levels to keep up with growing children and comfortably suit their needs. The adjustable height also allows the table to be used as either a desk station with a chair or as a floor level activity table. The removable tablet tray in the center of the table securely holds the iPad with a fitted cover and features a clear touch screen protector to guard against smudges and messy fingerprints. The tray safely locks into the table so that the iPad won't be accidentally dropped or misplaced by children. It can also be easily set to different viewing angles with the included stand, so kids can comfortably enjoy their favorite videos and apps. Children's educational and entertainment worlds are quickly merging into the new media of tablets, and with the versatility of CTA Digital's Kids Activity Table for iPad, your kids can have a head start for tomorrow with a platform that supports traditional and digital activities for an enhanced learning and fun experience.
- Product Type Activity Table
- Manufacturer Part Number PAD-KAT
- Manufacturer CTA Digital, Inc
- Product Name Kids Adjustable Activity Table for iPad
- Brand Name CTA Digital
- Package Contents
- Kids Adjustable Activity Table for iPad
- 1 x Tablet Tray
- 1 x Stand
- Dimensions 20" Height x 21.50" Width x 13.75" Depth
- Application/Usage Children
- Features Adjustable Height
- Features Adjustable Leg
- Base Included Yes
- Base Style Four Leg
- Number of Legs 4
- Height Adjustment 4" to 20"
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.