CTA Digital 2-in-1 Kitchen Mount Stand for iPad Air, iPad mini, Surface, & Other 7-12 Inch Tablets - Aluminum - 1
Seamlessly integrate your tablet into your space with CTA Digital's 2-in-1 Kitchen Mount Stand. This sturdy and stylish aluminum stand can be mounted on a wall, under the kitchen cabinet or used as a countertop stand to conveniently access apps or watch videos. This mount features a secure adjustable holder designed for 7-12 inch screen tablets from 6-8.5 inches wide or long, so it can easily hold any current iPad tablet, including iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 4. It can also hold other tablet lines such as Surface, Nexus, and Galaxy tablets. The retractable holder locks in place and has special padding to securely grip and protect the tablet. The holder can also rotate 360 degrees and is mounted to a highly adjustable stand with multiple joints that can pivot or rotate to get any viewing angle or position needed. Two mounting bases are included with mounting hardware to easily place in multiple locations in the kitchen, home or other preferred location. Once the bases are attached, the stand can easily be placed inside one and then can just as easily be removed to place in the other or simply used as a stand by itself. The base of the stand features expanding legs for extra stability, so it can be placed on a table or countertop for portable use. The tablet holder also has quick release buttons making the tablet easy to access and remove. So stay connected and enjoy more from your tablet at home or work with CTA Digital's 2-in-1 Kitchen Mount Stand for iPad and Other Tablets.
- Product Type Tablet PC Holder
- Manufacturer Part Number PAD-KMS
- Manufacturer CTA Digital, Inc
- Product Name 2-in-1 Kitchen Mount Stand
- Brand Name CTA Digital
- Features Sturdy
- Features 360 Rotation
- Features Adjustable
- Features Multiple Viewing Angle
- Features Quick Release Mechanism
- Features Foldable
- Package Contents
- 1 x Aluminum Stand
- 1 x Adjustable Tablet Holder
- 2 x Mounting Bases
- 2 x Sets of Mounting Hardware
- Microsoft Surface Tablets
- Google Nexus Tablets
- Samsung Galaxy Tablets
Apple Tablet PCs:
- iPad Air
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Mini
- iPad Mini 4
- Features Lightweight
- Material Aluminum
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.