Keep any tablet secured with CTA Digital's Universal Anti-Theft Security Grip Holder with Stand for Tablets. This heavy-duty metal holder adjusts diagonally to fit any iPad or tablet size with a secure grip on the corners. The holder grip can then be locked and attached to a secure object using the included cable lock and keys. A solid metal stand offers stability and can be secured to a desk or countertop through predrilled holes for easy installation and extra security. The holder can tilt to easily adjust the viewing angle and rotate for horizontal or vertical views. With the perfect design to use any tablet as a workstation, retail display or POS system you can have convenience and security with CTA's Universal Anti-Theft Security Grip Holder with Stand for Tablets.
- Product Type Security Case
- Manufacturer Part Number PAD-UATGS
- Manufacturer CTA Digital, Inc
- Product Model PAD-UATGS
- Product Name Universal Anti-Theft Security Grip with Stand for Tablets
- Application/Usage Tablet
- Application/Usage iPad 2
- Application/Usage iPad 3
- Application/Usage iPad 4
- Application/Usage iPad Air 2
- Application/Usage iPad mini 4
- Brand Name CTA Digital
- Package Contents
- 1 x Universal Anti-Theft Security Grip with Stand for Tablets
- 1 x Metal Stand
- 1 x Cable Lock
- 1 x Set of Key
- Country of Origin Taiwan
- Material Metal
- Weight (Approximate) 2.38 lb
- Color Black
- Mount Type Desk Mountable
- Height 5.3"
- Width 10.3"
- Depth 5.5"
- Lock Type Key
- Screen Size Supported 10"
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.