Turn any two surfaces from your home or office into a hands-free station for your tablet with CTA Digital's Wall, Under Cabinet & Desk Mount with 2 Mounting Bases for Tablets. This stand is a marvelous device built with four joints, making it adjustable for many different angles, orientations and directions. The mount features two adjustable grips, one spring-loaded and the other activated by a quick-release button on the back, which is compatible with any tablet, including the iPad Air 2, the Amazon Kindle Fire or the Google Nexus 9. This kit also includes two separate, easy-to-install mounting bases, which are amazing pieces of hardware that use a two-part locking mechanism to keep your stand and tablet held firmly in place, wherever it may be installed. So whether sitting on a desk, secured vertically to a wall or hanging upside down under a cabinet, enjoying your tablet from room to room has never been easier thanks to CTA Digital's Wall, Under Cabinet & Desk Mount with 2 Mounting Bases for Tablets.
- Product Type Wall Mount
- Manufacturer Part Number PAD-WDM
- Manufacturer CTA Digital, Inc
- Product Name Wall, Under Cabinet & Desk Mount for Tablets with 2 Mounting Bases
- Brand Name CTA Digital
- Package Contents
- 1 x Mount Stand
- 2 x Mounting Bases
- 6 x Screws
- 6 x Anchors
- Compatibility Tablet PCs:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S
- Apple iPad mini 4
- Google Nexus 9
- Apple iPad Air 2
- Amazon Kindle Fire
- Device Supported Tablet PC
- Device Supported iPad
- Maximum Screen Size Supported 12"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.