Get a grip, with the Controller Glove for Wii. This multi-functional glove will assure that you never lose the handling of your remote control while providing ultimate comfort. The backside of the glove is made of a ribbed, elastic spandex material to fit hands of all sizes while allowing ventilation so your hands don't perspire. The Velcro adjustable strap in the back, above the wrist, assures that the glove is tightly fit. The bottom (palm) portion is made of soft leather that allows a more secure grip on the controller. Not only are these gloves ideal or limited to usage with the Wii, they are also great for recreational activities like bike riding, weight lifting, baseball batting and anything else that requires a firm and secure grip.
- Product Type Work Gloves
- Manufacturer Part Number WI-SPG
- Manufacturer CTA Digital, Inc
- Product Model WI-SPG
- Product Name The grip-it-all Gloves for Wii
- Brand Name CTA Digital
- Features Slip Resistant
|Brand||CTA Digital-Video Game|
|Manufacturer||CTA Digital-Video Game|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.