Crucial 2GB DDR2 SDRAM Memory Module - 2GB - 800MHz DDR2-800/PC2-6400 - Non-ECC - DDR2 SDRAM - 200-pin SoDIMM
The fastest, easiest way to improve your laptop's performance
There's an easy cure for a slow computer: more memory. Designed to help your system run faster and smoother, Crucial Laptop Memory is one of the easiest and most affordable ways to improve your system's performance. Load programs faster. Increase responsiveness. Run data-intensive applications with ease, and increase your laptop's multitasking capabilities.
Make everything on your computer faster
Memory is a component in your computer that allows for short-term data access. Since your system's moment-to-moment operations rely on short-term data access - loading applications, browsing the Web or editing a spreadsheet - the speed and amount of memory in your system plays a critical role. Load apps in seconds by increasing the speed of your memory and installing more of it.
Multitask with ease
If you're like us, you use your computer to do lots of things at once. You might be editing a document, while also looking at pictures and browsing the Internet. This naturally leads to a performance problem: every app you're running requires memory and competes for a limited pool of resources. Overcome this by installing high-density modules in each memory slot for seamless multitasking.
Extend battery life
One of the most important aspects of laptop performance is battery life. By upgrading your memory, you can potentially take advantage of lower voltage modules - and increase energy efficiency by up to 40% when using the latest memory technology. What's more, by simply installing more memory, you'll reduce the number of times your system has to access the hard drive (paging). Less paging means tasks are done faster - using less battery power.
Install with ease - no computer skills required
With just a screwdriver, your owner's manual, and a few minutes of time, you can install memory - no computer skills necessary. Just watch one of our three-minute install videos, and we'll walk you step-by-step through the process. Don't pay a computer shop to do something you can do in minutes!
Maximize the value of your system
At a fraction of the cost of a new system, a memory upgrade is one of the most affordable ways to increase performance. Get more out of your laptop by giving it the resources it needs to perform.
Micron quality - a higher level of reliability.
As a brand of Micron, one of the largest memory manufacturers in the world, Crucial memory represents the future of workstation and server capability. From the original DDR technology to DDR4, we've engineered the memory technologies that have powered the world's systems for 35 years and counting. Designed for leading platforms, compatible with OEM systems and warranties, and backed by a limited lifetime warranty, Crucial memory pushes the limits on performance.
- Product Type RAM Module
- Manufacturer Part Number CT25664AC800
- Manufacturer Crucial
- Product Name 2GB (1 x 2 GB) DDR2 SDRAM Memory Module
- Brand Name Crucial
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Number of Pins 200-pin
- Form Factor SoDIMM
- CAS Latency CL6
- Error Checking Non-ECC
- Number of Modules 1 x 2 GB
- Signal Processing Unbuffered
- Memory Speed 800 MHz
- Memory Size 2 GB
- Memory Technology DDR2 SDRAM
- Memory Standard DDR2-800/PC2-6400
- Memory Voltage 1.80 V
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
- Memory Range : 1 GB - 3 GB
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.