Equipped with the revolutionary hybrid technology, which allows for split-second switching from the ball head to a 2-way video head, the CONCEPT ONE OH6.5V is the perfect tripod head for use with professional camera equipment. With convenient switching from photo to video mode, the hybrid ball head CONCEPT ONE OH6.5V supports both shooting formats, providing the user the possibility to use it for both photo and video - following the motto: One-for-All! For ambitious video shooting, the supplied video guide handle must be mounted into the designated handle receptacle of the QRC unit. No matter left or right handed, the video guide handle can be mounted in four different positions and adapted to the needs of the user. All CONCEPT ONE Hybrid ball heads are made entirely of aluminum and protected against environmental influences and scratches by an abrasion-resistant powder coating. Another feature of CONCEPT ONE hybrid Ball heads is offset-free ball clamping - a so-called equatorial clamping. By clamping the ball around its circumference, the undesired adjustment of the viewfinder detail, which is common when clamping a ball head, is eliminated. For safe and reliable operation, especially with heavy, high-speed lenses as well as for jerk-free video pans, the CONCEPT ONE OH6.5V hybrid ball head is equipped with an infinite friction adjustment of the ball. The camera QRC system CONCEPT ONE OXC, which is completely made of aluminum and fully UniQ
- 10 years manufacturer's warranty"
- Abrasion-resistant powder coating protects against scratches and environmental influences
- Designed and developed by CULLMANN
- Lightning fast and convenient conversion from photo to video mode with unique Hybrid Technology
- Made entirely of aluminum
- Offset-free ball locking due to stable clamping the ball circumference (equatorial clamping)
- Secure and quick QRC system CONCEPT ONE OXC (UniQ / C and Arca compatible)
- Suitable for medium-sized DSLR, medium format and video cameras
- Twist-proof tripod head mounting via direct screw connection to the center column on all CONCEPT ONE tripods
- Two in one: Sturdy ball head and precision 2-way video head for ambitious photo and video shooting
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.