The new PRIMAX tripod series, the series 3 in short, consists of a total of three different tripods with crank-handle column including 3-way head with the established CULLMANN camera QRC-System, including a robust tripod bag. All PRIMAX models impress with high quality, well thought-out detail solutions such as the robust center bracing, practice oriented operation and the fair price/performance ratio in this tripod class.Tripod legs and center column made of anodized aluminum profile and, as a protection against cold and damage, the top tripod leg segment is covered with a robust foam padding. The robust and clamping center bracing together with the 360 degree slewable rubber feet ensures stable and secure standing. The precision center column adjustment with crank handle drive and the convenient quick release clips for tripod leg adjustment ensure convenient working.The PRIMAX 380 is most suitable for both fascinating photos and, because of its crank handle operated center column, also for excellent video shootings, no matter whether with CSC or DSLR cameras or camcorders. The new PRIMAX series 3 with its integrated camera QRC-System is now compatible with the QRC-System from CULLMANN which had been well accepted over many Years. As is common with the PRIMAX tripod range, the new PRIMAX model also presents itself in a new design, with practice oriented operation in combination with a robust tripod bag.The compact 3-way head with integrated camera QRC
- Compact 3-way head with separate 3-fold clamping
- Convenient quick-action clips for comfortable tripod assembly and disassembly
- Precision crank drive for center column adjustment
- Protective foam padding of the top tripod leg segment
- Proven camera QRC-System with 1/4 inch camera connection screw
- Robust camera adapter with skid resistant cork padding
- Robust, padded tripod bag with adjustable shoulder strap
- Skid resistant rubber feet, moveable by 360 degree
- Stable stand due to secure tripod leg clamping
- Suitable for CSC and medium size DSLR-cameras"
- Torsion resistant and robust tripod star
- Tripod legs and crank-operated center column made of anodized aluminum profile
- Variably adjustable center bracing for more stability
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.