The Cullmann NANOMAX 490, part of the NANOMAX Series 4, is an aluminum monopod with a REVOMAX RB5.1 ball head. Cullmann's Series 4, which consists of tripods and this monopod, is constructed with the highest quality in mind, with well thought-out details and practical operation. The standout feature of all the NANOMAX models is their triangular-designed aluminum legs which ensure reliable protection against twisting. The only monopod in this series features an anodized aluminum leg with protective foam-padded grip on its top. Its simple, intuitive operation, distinctive design and stable ball head make the NANOMAX 490 RB5.1 a great choice. Sophisticated details, including the triangular design of its aluminum leg, guarantee a reliable and extremely secure stand. The flip locks on its leg ensure that adjustments are made quickly and easily, securely holding the leg's 5 sections in place. Its sturdy rubber foot that guarantees a safe and stable stand and its modern design rounds out the features of this well thought-out monopod. The ball head RB5.1 is completely made of aluminum and is the perfect complement for the monopod NANOMAX 490. It has separate pan and tilt locks and a camera plate with cork padding that features a 1/4"-20 mounting screw to attach cameras or other compatible gear. With an extension height of 5.4' (164 cm) and a load capacity of 5.5 lbs (2.5kg), the NANOMAX 490 RB5.1 is the ideal monopod for ambitious photographers and
- Aluminum ball head with separate pan and tilt locks
- Anti-twist protected monopod leg thanks to its triangular design
- Convenient quick-action flip locks for comfortable monopod adjustment
- Monopod leg made of anodized aluminum
- Protective foam-padded grip on the top of the tripod leg
- Solid camera plate with cork padding and 1/4 inch camera connection screw
- Stable and secure stand because of sturdy tripod leg clamping
- Standard 3/8 inch tripod connection thread compatible with products from other manufacturers
- Sturdy rubber foot for skid-proof standing
- Suitable for CSC-cameras and medium size DSLR-cameras
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.