The Cullmann Magnesit 532 Tripod Kit Consists of: Cullmann Magnesit 532 Aluminum Tripod Legs The Cullmann Magnesit 532 Tripod Legs is an intelligently-designed professional's class tripod meant for use with large SLR cameras and the large, bright telephoto lenses professionals often need, such as a flagship-class SLR with vertical grip, 300mm f/2.8 lens, teleconverter and flash bracket. Even when using smaller items the large 32mm maximum tube diameter can benefit image sharpness in tough conditions. The 532C provides a height that, when the legs are fully deployed and the column is retracted, will place the camera's viewfinder at or above the eye level of the vast majority of people. The Magnesit 532 reaches a towering maximum height of ~6', collapses to 27.6" (70cm) and thanks to the independent leg spread and 2-part center column can operate at a very low working height of just 7.1". The 532's crown has a special design which mates with Cullmann's Magnesit Nm series ball heads in a locking, 100% secure fashion. Cullmann Alpha 9000 Video Head The Cullmann Alpha 9000 Video Head is a robust two-way video head made completely from die-cast aluminum and ensures jerk-free video panning thanks to fluid damping. The camera can be balanced perfectly using the stable adjustment plate. The Alpha 9000 is a robust two-way video head made completely from die-cast aluminum and ensures jerk-free video panning thanks to
- 532 Tripod Legs: Crown designed with ridges that perfectly mate to underside of Cullmann's Magnesit ball heads
- 532 Tripod Legs: Foam-padded upper leg segments ease handling in cold and carrying upon shoulder
- 532 Tripod Legs: Individual leg angle locks and detachable center column allow excellent minimum working height
- 532 Tripod Legs: Magnesium and aluminum alloy combination
- 532 Tripod Legs: Maximum upper leg diameter of 32mm
- 532 Tripod Legs: Retractable spikes for use upon soft ground
- 532 Tripod Legs: Weight hook at bottom of center column for aided stability
- Alpha 9000 Video Head: Fluid damping for jerk-free video panning
- Alpha 9000 Video Head: Guide handle can be attached on both sides and adjusted individually
- Alpha 9000 Video Head: Ideal for use with heavy DSLR cameras with video function"
- Alpha 9000 Video Head: Integrated bubble level for optimal horizontal panning
- Alpha 9000 Video Head: Made completely of die-cast aluminum
- Alpha 9000 Video Head: Sturdy adjustment plate with 1/4" camera screw
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.