Just like all Revomax models, the Revomax 535 RB7.3 also impresses with high stability and the unmistakable design, ensured by the trapezoidal aluminum sections. The aluminum die cast ball head RB7.3 features Dual clamping, which enables separate clamping of the horizontal movement and thus precise panorama shots. The Revomax 535 RB7.3 is most suitable for CSC, Bridge and compact DSLR cameras. The closed trapezoidal shape of the tripod leg sections as well as the aluminum die cast tripod star give REVOX tripods high stability and secure hold for the mounted camera equipment.The 2-fold leg angle adjustment with near ground level macro position takes place via a light-moving adjusting sleeve. Positively locking and robust tripod leg clips ensure quick and reliable clamping of the tripod legs. The large center column clamping screw is another element, that contributes to the unmistakable design of Revomax tripods. Revomax tripods are most suitable for compact DSLR, Bridge and CSC-cameras as well as for camcorders and are ideal for the use in studios and on travels.
- 2-fold tripod leg angle adjustment incl. macro position
- Ball head with two integrated bubble levels
- Ergonomically designed tripod leg clips for quick setup and disassembly
- High functionality and practice oriented operation
- Ideal for CSC, Bridge and compact DSLR cameras as well as video cams"
- RB7.3 with Dual clamping for separate horizontal locking (panorama)
- Robust tripod with ball head RB7.3 incl. QRC system
- Skid resistant, robust rubber feet
- Sturdy, classical and with unmistakable design
- Tripod legs made of anodized trapezoidal aluminum profile
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.