Whoever is looking for a robust but, at the same time, reliable tripod made of anodized aluminum tube for their high-quality camera equipment, will discover the Concept One 628 as the ideal partner. A 28 mm tripod leg tube diameter, robust aluminum die cast tripod star, 3-fold leg angle adjustment with macro position, as well as stainless steel spikes - these are the advantages of the largest aluminum tripod range Concept One. Whether one uses the Concept One 628 with a ball head, a 3-way or video head, the tripod always offers the user highest stability for fascinating shootings.
- 3-fold tripod leg angle adjustment incl. macro position
- Additional short center column for ground-level shots
- Aluminum die cast tripod star with integrated bubble level
- Centre column hook rotatable by 360 degree to fasten an additional weight
- Quick assembly and dismantling by means of quick action screw clamps
- Series 625 and 628 with stainless steel spikes for use in impassable terrain
- Short packing dimension: tripod legs can be folded by 180 degrees for transportation
- Top tripod legs with robust foam padding to protect against cold and damage
- Tripod legs and center column made of anodized aluminum
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.