Comprehensive Pro AV/IT High Speed HDMI Cable with ProGrip, SureLength, CL3- Jet Black 1.5ft - HDMI for Network Device - 1.50 ft - 1 x HDMI Male Digital Audio/Video - 1 x HDMI Male Digital Audio/Video - Gold Plated - Shielding
Comprehensive Pro AV/IT Series HDMI cables are the industries only true professional commercial grade HDMI cables with professional features not found anywhere else.
Comprehensive's exclusive ProGrip connector helps secure the connection with up to 16lbs of retention force to prevent cables from being unintentionally disconnected. Other exclusive features are Comprehensive SureLength cable length indicators that clearly indicate the length of each cable on the connector mold as well as multiple color availability for easy cable identification. Length markers and an assortment of colors are huge time savers for installers who are constantly sorting out lengths preparing for jobs and rack building.
Comprehensive Pro AV/IT cables are constructed using a true professional grade 99.9% High Purity copper 26 awg center conductor that is significantly more robust and durable than traditional HDMI cables. This along with a premium low capacitance dielectric translates to up to 15Gbps @ 3 Meters which is up to 50% higher and faster than traditional HDMI cables at that length.
Pro AV/IT Series HDMI cables support all the latest in HDMI technology including 3D, Ethernet Capability for networking, Deep Color, Dolby True HD and DTS-HD Master audio, audio return channel, and support for beyond 1080p 2K x 4K resolution. Triple professional grade shielding with 2x 100% coverage and an additional premium 85% Tinned Copper braid provide superior rejection of EM and RF interference. Comprehensive's extra flexible jacket with UL/CL3 ratings makes this cable perfect for any commercial or residential installation. Molded strain relief provides unsurpassed durability. Lifetime Warranty.
- Product Type A/V Cable
- Manufacturer Part Number HD-HD-18INPROBLK
- Manufacturer Comprehensive Cable and Connectivity Company
- Product Name Pro AV/IT High Speed HDMI Cable with ProGrip, SureLength, CL3- Jet Black 1.5ft
- Product Line Pro AV/IT
- Brand Name Comprehensive
- Green Compliant Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority RoHS
- Weight (Approximate) 9.60 oz
- Color Jet Black
- Cable Length 1.50 ft
- Device Supported Network Device
- Shielding Yes
- Features Molded
- Connector on First End 1 x HDMI Male Digital Audio/Video
- Connector on Second End 1 x HDMI Male Digital Audio/Video
- Cable Type HDMI
- Connector Plating Gold Plated
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.