Comprehensive Pro AV/IT HD 3G-SDI BNC to BNC Cable 3ft - BNC for Video Device - 1 x BNC Video - 1 x BNC Video - Shielding
These broadcast quality Pro AV/IT series cables supports SDI, HD-SDI and 3G-SDI and meet all requirements for 3 Gbps signal/ data serial interface transmission. Constructed with a specially formulated digital ready heavy duty 18 Awg RG6 cable that is 100% Shielded and terminated with True 75 Ohm nickel over brass BNC Connectors for proper impedance and minimal signal reflection. Comes in multiple lengths and covered under our famous Lifetime Warranty.
Since 1974, Comprehensive Pro AV/IT Series Cables have been trusted by Pro AV and I.T. systems integrators because of their legendary reliability, performance and value. That's why they have been the "go to" cable worldwide for boardrooms, classrooms, data centers, schools, government installations, stadiums, broadcast studios, stages and other mission critical applications. Pro AV/IT Series Cables are also perfect for anyone looking for premium quality connectivity at great price.
- Product Type Video Cable
- Manufacturer Part Number BB-C-3GSDI-3
- Manufacturer Comprehensive Cable and Connectivity Company
- Product Name Pro AV/IT HD 3G-SDI BNC to BNC Cable 3ft
- Product Line Pro AV/IT
- Brand Name Comprehensive
- Cable Length 3 ft
- Device Supported Video Device
- Shielding Yes
- Connector on First End 1 x BNC Video
- Connector on Second End 1 x BNC Video
- Cable Type BNC
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.