Comprehensive 1M LC TO ST SM 9/125 Micron Duplex Single Mode - Fiber Optic for Network Device - Patch Cable - 3.28 ft - 2 x LC Male Network - 2 x ST Male Network
High Quality Single-mode Patch Cable Assemblies. LC/ST Duplex 9/125 Single Mode Fiber Patch Cable - Yellow9/125 micron cable for gigabit ethernet applications. Each cable is 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss.
- Product Type Network Cable
- Manufacturer Part Number LC-ST-SM-1M
- Manufacturer Comprehensive Cable and Connectivity Company
- Product Name 1M LC TO ST SM 9/125 Micron Duplex Single Mode
- Brand Name Comprehensive
- Weight (Approximate) 4.80 oz
- Color Yellow
- Cable Length 3.28 ft
- Device Supported Network Device
- Cable Characteristic Patch Cable
- Connector on First End 2 x LC Male Network
- Connector on Second End 2 x ST Male Network
- Cable Type Fiber Optic
- Core/Cladding Diameter 9/125 m
- Fiber Optic Mode Single-mode
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.