Comprehensive MicroFlex Pro AV/IT Low Profile DVI-D Cables 3ft - DVI for Video Device - 1 x DVI-D Digital Video - Shielding
These are easily the most flexible DVI cables on the market today. Their low profile design and un-heard of flexibility make them perfect for use in surface access boxes, equipment racks and other tight spaces. The pro grade construction consists of a smaller 30 awg tinned copper contruction for superior digital image quality and speeds up to 10.2 Gbps. Premium shielding ensures proper rejection of EM and RF interference. This versatile cable supports resolutions of up to 1900x 1200 @ 60 Hz and 1080p. Gold plated contacts and our famous Lifetime Warranty come standard.
- Product Type Video Cable
- Manufacturer Part Number MDVI-MDVI-3PRO
- Manufacturer Comprehensive Cable and Connectivity Company
- Product Name MicroFlex Pro AV/IT Low Profile DVI-D Cables 3ft
- Product Line Pro AV/IT
- Brand Name Comprehensive
- Weight (Approximate) 9.60 oz
- Cable Length 3 ft
- Device Supported Video Device
- Shielding Yes
- Connector on First End 1 x DVI-D Digital Video
- Cable Type DVI
- Connector Plating Gold-plated Contacts
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
- Color Class : Black
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.