Comprehensive Pro AV/IT Series Plenum 4 pin plug to plug S-Video Cable 50ft - S-Video for Video Device - 1 x Mini-DIN Male S-Video - 1 x Mini-DIN Male S-Video - Shielding
Since 1974, Comprehensive Pro AV/IT Series Cables have been trusted by Pro AV and I.T. systems integrators because of their legendary reliability, performance and value. That's why they have been the "go to" cable worldwide for boardrooms, classrooms, data centers, schools, government installations, stadiums, broadcast studios, stages and other mission critical applications. Pro AV/IT Series Cables are also perfect for anyone looking for premium quality connectivity at great price.
Comprehensive's Pro AV/IT series high resolution S-Video plenum cables are the same premium quality as our off the shelf cables. All series plenum cables are prograde construction with up to 95% shielding, premium nickel over brass connectors and a flexible plenum jacket for easy installation.
- Product Type Video Cable
- Manufacturer Part Number S4P-S4P-50HRP
- Manufacturer Comprehensive Cable and Connectivity Company
- Product Name Pro AV/IT Series Plenum 4 pin Plug to Plug S-Video Cable 50ft
- Product Line Pro AV/IT
- Brand Name Comprehensive
- Cable Length 50 ft
- Device Supported Video Device
- Shielding Yes
- Connector on First End 1 x 4-pin Mini-DIN Male S-Video
- Connector on Second End 1 x 4-pin Mini-DIN Male S-Video
- Cable Type S-Video
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.