CH2795: Features: -Cable.-Jacket type: Xtra-flex PVC.-Connector type 1: HDMI male.-Connector type 2: DVI-D male.-Bandwidth or speed: Up to 10.2 Gbps.-Resolution: Up to 1080p.-Performance grade: Best.-Extreme high definition performance.-True HD technology.-Uncompressed digital HDTV transmission.-24k Precision machined connectors provide maximum conductivity.-Center conductor: 99.9pct high purity copper.-Triple shielding rejects RF interference.-Molded strain relief provides unsurpassed durability.-X-traflex jacket reduces cable stress.-UL and RoHS compliant cable.-HDCP compliant.-Shielding: Triple shielded, inner 100pct aluminum mylar wrap, outer 100pct aluminum mylar wrap, 85pct braid.-UL Rated.-UL Rating: VW-1.-HDCP compliant.-RoHS compliant.-Longer distance capability.-Temperature rating: 75 degree C. Construction: -24AWG Premium construction for maximum signal transfer.-Heavy duty construction. Color/Finish: -Jacket color: Black.-Connector finish: 24K gold plated. Specifications: -Gauge: 24AWG.-Voltage: 30V. Warranty: -Lifetime warranty.
- 24AWG Premium Construction for Maximum Signal Transfer
- 24k precision machined connectors
- eXtreme High Definition Performance
- HDMI Male to DVI Male
- True HD Technology
- Uncompressed digital HDTV transmission
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.