When you're shooting for a truly exaggerated point of view, twist on the Pro HD Series .3X Ultra Fisheye Adapter. The Fisheye gets you the widest view possible, with extreme barrel distortion. This non-zoom-thru add-on provides over 130 degree horizontal angle of view. The fisheye exaggerates depth, pulling nearby objects closer, and causing distant objects to recede into the background. A fixed adapter, the Fisheye doesn't allow for zooming -but you'll want to stay at the wide end of the range anyway, for the most pronounced effect. It comes in Bayonet Mount that attaches with a twist to the front of the lens. Note: Vignetting will occur at the extreme wide angle.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.