The CyberPower Standby CP425SLG uninterruptible power supply (UPS) safeguards a home office PC and other electronics (monitors, printers, scanners, speakers, fax machines, CD/DVD players and iPods) from surges, spikes, sags, brownouts and other power abnormalities. Its composite integrated circuitry offers advanced lightning protection. Patented GreenPower UPS advanced circuitry reduces UPS energy costs by up to 75% compared to competitive models.
The CP425SLG unit has a capacity of 425VA/225Watts, eight (8) NEMA 5-15R receptacles, widely-spaced to accommodate transformer-based plugs. Its compact design allows for horizontal or vertical placement, or it can be conveniently mounted on a wall. This UPS has a maintenance-free, user-replaceable 12V/3.6Ah battery and offers connectivity via one (1) HID USB port and a serial-to-USB cable. Protection for phone/network (RJ11) is also included. EMI/RFI filters increase the immunity of the load to disturbances and surges. PowerPanel Personal Edition UPS Management software is included to monitor the vitals of the UPS and will safely shutdown the system in case of a power outage.
A Three-Year Warranty ensures that this UPS has passed our highest quality standards in design, assembly, material or workmanship and further protection is offered by a $75,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
Features & Benefits
Energy-Saving Technology - Patented GreenPower UPS advanced circuitry reduces UPS energy costs by up to 75% compared to competitive models. Ultra-Quiet Operation - Lowest sound emissions of any UPS in its class. EMI/RFI Filters - Shielding against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency signals prevents line noise ("humming") over telephone lines or audio systems. Transformer-Spaced Outlets - Widely-spaced outlets accommodate large transformer-based plugs without compromising the utility of other outlets. USB Connectivity - HID compliant USB port enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Linux and Mac OS X. Convenient Mounting - Multiple mounting options: horizontal, vertical, cabinet, and wall. LED Indicators - LED status lights indicate Power-On and wiring faults. Audible Alarms - Distinctive tones identify when the unit is running on battery power, if it is overloaded or when the battery is low. Resettable Circuit Breaker - The user may use this convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload. PowerPanel Personal Edition UPS Management Software - In event of a power outage, PowerPanel saves open files and "hibernates" the PC to increase the run-time on the UPS unit. PowerPanel is easily installed on any Windows-based PC and uses minimal system resources. Diagnostic screens display the status of the UPS, including silent operation mode, configurable system notifications, automatic self tests, adjustable high/low voltage warnings, event/data logging, and scheduled shutdowns. 3-Year Warranty - Stringent manufacturing processes and innovative product design enables CyberPower to offer one of the strongest warranties in our industry. CyberPower will replace damaged units within three (3) years of purchase date. #1 Rated Technical Support Team - CyberPower assists users with any product, installation, or warranty concerns - free of charge! ISO and Safety Certifications - All CyberPower manufacturing facilities are state-of-the-art and ISO-9001 Quality Tested. Our products are certified by the FCC, cUL, and UL. Windows Compatibility - Our PowerPanel power management software has been fully tested and is compatible with Windows 2000, 2003, XP 32/64, Vista 32/64, 7, and Server 2008.
- Environmental : Cruelty Free
- Paper Size, ISO : A4
- Paper Size, US : Letter
- Notebook Type : Account
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.