The CyberPower CP685AVR UPS is the ideal unit for basic to mid-level computer systems. The 685AVR not only guards against surges, spikes, sags, and brownouts, but also protects your computer system and valuable data during a power outage. The Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) monitors incoming AC power and regulates output to a smooth, consistent 120 volts. This model also has full dataline protection: RJ11/RJ45 (phone, fax, Ethernet, network, DSL) and RG-6 coax (DSS, cable modem, satellite, cable TV). PowerPanel PE (TM) Power Management supplements the backup/surge protection by monitoring the vitals of the UPS and safely shutting down your system in event of a power outage. The standalone designs allows for vertical, horizontal, or wall mount. Surge-Only outlets are perfect for the addition of peripherals such as monitors, printers, scanners, iPods, or CD/DVD players.
- Compact unit with transformer spaced outlets
- All 8 outlets offer surge protection
- 4 Transformer spaced outlets
- Coax / Cable / DSS protection
- Phone / fax / modem / network protection
- $125,000 Connected Equipment Warranty
- PowerPanel Personal Edition software included
- USB HID Compliant and Serial connectivity
- 3 year warranty
- Model # CP685AVR / BF685
- Environmental : Cruelty Free
- Paper Size, ISO : A4
- Paper Size, US : Letter
- Notebook Type : Account
- Color Class : Black
- Environmental Certification : Energy Star
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.