DESCRIPTION BosStrap engineered a revolutionary sliding sling strap system for your DSLR camera that is unlike anything else on the market. First, BosStraps attach to the left camera strap lug not to the tripod socket, and second, BosStraps do not use a shoulder pad. A sliding sling strap is more than just a strap worn diagonally across your body to take the camera weight off your neck. A sliding sling strap is a loop that use a special fitting which slides along the diagonally worn body strap, not requiring the body strap itself to move. The action is extremely smooth with no pulling on your clothing. CONNECTION TO THE CAMERA: Unlike all other sliding sling straps, BosStraps do not use the cameras tripod socket as an attachment point. This allow you to quickly change shooting style from hand-held to tripod very quickly because you can leave your tripod plate or L-Bracket attached to the camera even with the BosStrap connected. Your camera never hangs upside down by the tripod socket. This means that you are not stressing the tripod socket or the seals inside the camera. The BosStrap Generation 3 Sliding Sling Strap (BosStrap G315) is a two-part sliding sling system which includes a 1 wide sling (body) strap and a Patent Pending Generation 3 BosTail (G3 Tail). The G3 Tail, which remains attached to the left camera strap lug, can be detached from the sling strap. In use, the camera glides smoothly along the strap up to your eye. When not in use, the camera rests comfortably at your hip. By pointing the lens backward, the camera nestles as close to your body as possible in a relatively stable position with your hip touching the top of the lens and front of the pentaprism. The BosStrap G3 Sliding Sling Strap offers the smoothest action of any sling strap on the market. The 1 wide nylon body strap uses a small, nickel plated sliding fitting for extraordinarily smooth movement. SPECIFICATIONS: Type of Strap: Sliding Sling Color: Black Occupies Tripod Socket :No Attachment Point: Left Camera Strap Lug Fully Adjustable: Yes, both sling and the G3 Tail BosStrap Material: Nylon Seat Belt BosStrap Size: 1 wide, 64 long OP Tail Material: Nylon OP Tail Size: ? wide, 12 long, 1,100lb test Fittings: Metal, Acetyl, Nylon Storage: Wrap around lens, no need to remove Weight: 4.0 oz. (112 grams) Warranty: Yes, full 1 year on defects Manufactured: USA KEY FEATURES: The G3 system is designed specifically for heavier DSLR cameras The G3 system tail is 1.5"wide Patent pending double safety lock G3 tail allow separating camera from the 1.5" sling strap only when you want Tripod socket is always available camera can sit on a flat surface BosStrap are 64" long not included the G3 tail Long G3 tail-allows more angular adjustment of the 1.5" No metal parts in the G3 tail no scratching the LCD or the camera body No shoulders pad is required nothing to constantly adjust The BosStrap G3 can support 60 pounds Work with left or right handed shooters No fittings buckles or screw to disconnect
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.