The Scorpion Accessory Wing can be used in a variety of different ways. It can be used individually or it can be combined with our Accessory Wing to mount multiple items to the Cam Caddie Scorpion. This unique design provides a great deal of flexibility ensuring you can quickly switch your gear around to fit your needs. The Accessory Wing is adjustable to maximize weight distribution and balance points. It includes 1/4-20 Tripod Mount so that it can be attached directly to a tripod or used in combination with our 1/4-20 Flashner.
- Product Type Mounting Bar
- Manufacturer Part Number 0CC-0100-AW
- Manufacturer Cam Caddie
- Product Name Accessory Wing
- Brand Name Cam Caddie
- Package Contents
- Accessory Wing
- Hex key
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.