Greatly improve the handling of your camera. Many point and shoot digital cameras have no grip and a smooth finish. Even though a camera may be small, it is often difficult to hold and can slip out of your hand. Flipbac Camera Grips can be easily applied to the front of your camera to prevent slipping and create a solid hold, making your camera more secure in your hand. One-handed picture taking is easier and safer. The three different grips, inspired by the most popular cameras today, have been designed to blend in seamlessly with your camera. Made of 100% silicone, the Flipbac Camera Grips flex to the shape of your camera body for a perfect fit Flexes to fit Slim Design Easy to apply No-Mess 3M Adhesive
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.