Delkin Devices Fat Gecko Camera Mount. Solid steel, rugged construction keeps your digital camera secure and stationary for hands-free use in extreme situations. Compatible with any DSLR, video, compact, and tripod head camera. Adjustable joints and 360 rotation.
Secure your DSLR, compact camera, or camcorder to the side of your car, motorcycle, boat, snowboard or any other smooth surface with Delkin's award-winning Fat Gecko Dual Mount. Two locking suction cups secure equipment up to 8 pounds to any smooth non-porous surface, even in strenuous shooting environments where wind, g-force and water come into play. Rugged construction & an anodized metal design keeps heavier equipment steady, while the patented locking suction cups hold securely and create an easy, quick, damage-free attachment.
- Product Type Suction Cup Mount
- Manufacturer Part Number DDMOUNT-SUCTION
- Manufacturer Delkin Devices
- Product Name Dual Mount
- Brand Name Fat Gecko
- Package Contents
- Dual Mount
- 1 x Accessory Shoe for Flash Units
- 1 x User Manual-Also Available in the Documents Tab
- Material Steel
- Material Metal
- Weight (Approximate) 1.20 lb
- Color Black
- Height 9"
- Width 8"
- Depth 3"
- Load Capacity 8 lb
- Attachment Size 0.25" Tripod Screw
- Limited Warranty 2 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.