Swap Cameras in a Snap.
For use with the Fat Gecko Camera Mount, Fat Gecko Mini and Fat Gecko Gator Mount. Fat Gecko Mounts Must Be Purchased Separately.
Fasten the digital SLR camera quick release base plate to any Fat Gecko's -20 mounting head to enable quick camera attachment and detachment during a shoot. Two liquid levelers help you set up angles with precision, while the sturdy flanged plate edges and push button key prevent slippage once your camera is locked into place.
- Product Type Camera Mount
- Manufacturer Part Number DDMOUNT-AC-QKRLS
- Manufacturer Delkin Devices
- Product Name DSLR Camera Mount Quick Release Accessory
- Brand Name Fat Gecko
- Package Contents
- DSLR Camera Mount Quick Release Accessory
- Quick Release Base Plate
- Adapter Plate
- User Guide
- Material Anodized Aluminum
- Load Capacity 6.60 lb
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.