@@ Dating back to the early 1960s, the all-plastic Diana camera is a cult legend - famous for its dreamy, radiant, and lo-fi images. The brand new Diana F+ is a faithful reproduction and a loving homage to the classic Flash Diana - with a few new features tossed in. First off, it includes a retro-styled electronic flash which fires a burst of white or colored light at your subject. @@ Included adapters allow you to use the Diana Flash on standard hotshoe cameras (like the LC-A+ and Fisheye 2) or use a hotshoe flash on DianaF+ body. Its plastic lens, 2 shutter settings (daylight & "B"), 3 aperture settings, & manual focus are all hallmarks of the original Diana. @@ And on top of that, the Diana F+ offers a removable lens & super-small aperture for pinhole images, 2 image formats (12 or 16 square shots on a standard 120 roll), an endless panorama feature that allows for unlimited & nearly seamless panoramic shots, and both a standard tripod thread & shutter lock for easy shake-free long exposures. @@ Each package includes the new "Diana Vignettes, More True Tales & Short Stories" book - packed with over 200 pages of Diana history, Diana+ images, & truly off-the-wall fictional stories. Uses all varieties of medium format 120 film.A Loving Recreation & Homage to the Original @@ Starting from scratch with an original 1960's Diana camera, we pulled apart every tiny nook, cranny, gear & wheel to rebuild it from the ground up. Every quirk & imperfection was duly noted & reconstructeup.ielding a lightweight beauty that handles & feels just like the original.The Plastic Fantastic Diana Lens @@ The Diana's original all-plastic lens has been duplicated with utmost love & care to ensure the same dreamy, gorgeous, color-drenched, sometimes-blurry, & often-mindblowing results that Diana users have always treasured.The Diana Flash @@ Working with the classic 1960's design, we meticulously re-crafted the Diana Flash to look & feel like the original. Its face is cast in reflective silver, & it syncs with the Diana F+ via an old-school metal plug connection. It offers 3 key capabilities:Integrated Color Flash @@ Just like the Colorsplash camera & Colorsplash Flash, the Diana F+ includes a small packet of plastic color gel filters. Slip one into your flash & throw a burst of colored light at your subject day or night! Long Exposure Flash @@ By setting your Diana F+ to the long exposure "B" setting, you can let all of that streaming ambient light into your image thereby superimposing a flashed or colorflashed subject against a glowing, riotous, & absolutely beautiful background. @@ The Diana Flash works via a two-pronged plug adapter just like the original! It plugs directly into the Diana F+ camera body. On top of that, a Diana Plug-to-Hotshoe adapter is included, which allows you to use the hi-powered and radiantly beautiful Diana Flash on any standard hotshoe camera.
- 2 Diana Flash adapters (Diana Plug-to-hotshoe, hotshoe-to-Diana Plug)
- 2 Year International Warranty:
- Electronic Flash with color flash capability.
- Endless Panorama: Use this setting along with the smaller image format (4.2x4.2) to place sequential frames right next to each other and create a concurrent and unlimitedpanoramic image.
- Film format: 120
- For your pleasure, you can choose between the 12 full-frame shots (5.2x5.2cm), or 16 smaller square images - in the classic Diana format (4.2x4.2cm)!
- Like the Holga, you can advance the Diana+ as much or as little as you like after each shot - making multiple exposures, half-exposed frames, and stretched out crazy-long shots a snap.
- Pinhole Function: Remove the lens, set the aperture to a super-small pinhole and shoot a super-wide-angle, severely old-school image through a tiny hole.
- Removable lens for super-wide-angle pinhole shots.
- Shutter Lock and Tripod Thread: Sharp and solid long exposures (especially pinhole images) require a steady camera.
- Size: 5" x 3.75" x 3" (12.5cm x 9.5cm x 7.6cm)
- The Diana+ is covered against any manufacturer defects for a full 2 years from the date of purchase. This warranty is valid throughout the world. We got your back!
- To help you out, we've included a standard tripod thread on the bottom of your Diana+ and a small shutter lock that allows you to keep the shutter indefinitelywithout holding it down.
- Uses one "AA" battery 12-shot (5.2x5.2cm), 16-shot (4.2x4.2cm), and endless Panorama (4.6x4.6cm) formats
- Variable shutter (daytime & "B" for unlimited long exposures)
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.